Translate

Rabu, 11 Desember 2013

Egg Tart - Homemade


I am not a fans of egg tart, but I am a fans of Jin Perez (can see her blog in here www.jinlovestoeat.com). Alex request to make this cookies for him, so to be a lovely girlfriend, I just try to do what he request for).


 Measure all the ingredients

 Cover and put into refrigerator at least 30 minutes

 This is filling for egg tart

 Good boyfriend will always help you :P







 Bake for 20-22 minutes

 Finally.......







Location : Philippines.

2 komentar:

  1. It's good if your bF request anything they want to eat, so at least we can learn something, lolz
    my bF, he just eat anything I make, never request anything.. When I asked him what he like to eat, he just simple answer: "I eat anything" >> give up, haha ヽ(´ー`)┌

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Jane, just think positive. If he answered you like that, that is mean he don't want to make you tired. haha. Alex never complain about the taste I cooked, so can't make me improve also. (maybe he don't want me to get hurt if always keep complain me haha)

    BalasHapus