Translate

Kamis, 09 Januari 2014

OOdy's, Thai Rice Noodles & Bar



I was starving and nobody can accompany me go to mall today. Alex have go to work, today dating was with helper in my house. She never tried Thai food before, I feel so good can bring her to eat. I don't really like the place, but as long as I can eat Pad Thai, then is okay. :) 

Because it was just me and Rinalyn, so I ordered very little.



Table set up


Chilli powder


Sugar


Vinegar and Chopped chilli


Calamansi and Soy sauce I think


Tofu tod


Chicken Pad Thai covered with egg


I opened the cover, haizzzz why is not kwe tiao !
Taste is bad and the vermicelli is too sticky @@


Sticky Rice with Mango



 Location : Greenbelt, Philippines.

1 komentar:

  1. U should try Seafood fried rice with basil and request to make it more spicy, my fav at GB3 oddy's hehe ^^

    BalasHapus